Drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated throughout the day is extremely important for optimal health and slim figure. The recommended daily amount of water is about two liters, but some might need to drink a bit less while some a bit more.
Our body is consisted of 70% water so it’s no wonder that we need to drink lots of it to avoid dehydration. Aside from staying healthy, drinking water can be beneficial for weight loss as well.
According to the latest research, drinking enough water on a daily basis can help you lose weight much faster so if your goal is to slim down this can boost the process. You shouldn’t be surprised that we need so much water to stay hydrated if you consider how much fluids we lose every day through sweating, urination, breathing and so on.
HERE ARE SOME OTHER BENEFITS FROM DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER EVERY DAY:
- Boosts weight loss
- Gives you energy
- Eliminates toxins
- Eliminates the feeling of tiredness
- Improves your immune system
- Gives your skin a healthy glow and eliminates skin problems
- Helps you maintain regularity
- Boosts kidney function
- Helps with muscle strains and cramps
- Makes you feel better overall
As much as we all know that drinking water is crucial for optimal health, we often forget all about it. Here are some tips that can help you remember to drink plenty of water every day:
- Count how many glasses a day you drink and don’t stop until you’ve drank at least 8
- If you drink cold water you will burn more calories because your body will work harder to try and heat it up
- Make sure you have a bottle of water with you all the time
- Aside from water, you can drink tea and natural lemon juice as well
- Eating more greens can hydrate your body as well
- Make sure you drink a glass of water before each meal
- If you can’t drink so much water, try improving its taste by adding a slice of lime, orange or cucumbers!